BFSI has come up as one of main industries that are in need of high intellect and is seeing growth rate that is faster than ever before. Further, with overall industrial as well as economic development, there is also needs of handling the funds that rapidly change hands and find their way through banking and finance institutions, thus making this industry sector as a hub of all commercial activities as well as basis of every business. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
"The advantage of online banking is that you can pay bills superfast, and your account is automatically credited or debited for each deposit and payment, making it easier to stay on track."
During the post nationalization era there was a great change in the banking sector. Private banking came into being and new milestones are observed after that. The introduction of ATM machines are of great help to the people as they can make transactions from anywhere across the country. The next change in the field of banking was mobile banking that updates the clients through the SMS facility. The banking sector is one of the greatest sector that can bring a change and a revolution in the economy of India. A lot of job opportunities are coming in this field and the career too is very promising.
There are different subsectors in the banking field where there is requirement for people to meet the new challenges and demands.
Having its roots long back in the year 1818 the insurance sector is growing rapidly and is at pace with the other competitive sectors that enhances the economy. Apart from LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) there are different private organizations like PNB MetLife and the banking sector too is combined with the insurance sector. It helps people during their troubled times and provide them money that were invested by them in policies. Recently Apollo Munich had filled a diabetic cover policy with the IRDA. In order to excel a lot of manpower is required thus bringing into more number of vacancies.
The financial consulting services are the head of all the other services related to finance like banking, insurance, and retail management. This industry looks over all the other economic activities and tries to manage the risk that can be encountered within the economic sector. There are number of consulting firms and agencies that are providing solutions regarding the economic related queries. With the coming of internet this industry works through e-commerce.
Our traditional headhunting techniques and print advertising facilitate us in finding executives across the cross functional levels and our Vendor Management Services model assist organisations in staff acquisitions in minimum time and with the involvement of fewer resources.
- Being a Banking Recruitment Consultants, we have rich experience of catering to the demands of this challenging sector
- Have ready support of required infrastructure and expertise to deliver compatible end solutions for finance industry jobs
- As renowned Banking Recruitment Consultants, we expertise to place high-caliber finance & banking professionals from newly-qualified to board level on both permanent and contract basis
- Experienced team of financial recruiters who are well connected as well as experienced to handle the industry affairs
- Team’s expertise to intricately understand banking and finance marketplace needs and providing solutions accordingly for fulfilling vacancies throughout the nation and abroad
- Experience of serving major investment banks, investment houses, corporate commercial banks, business groups and other reputed institutions
Some of the vacancies for which we actively recruit include:
- Insurance Broking
- Risk & Underwriting
- Sales, Training & Operations
- We’ve been placing BFSI professionals into some of the most well-known roles in the country.
At Sigma Careers, we have access to some of the best opportunities on the market and together, we can ensure that you find a professionally fulfilling and financially rewarding role with an employer you really want to work for.